- Americana Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
- This antique-styled mantel clock features a lightly distressed finish and is rich in reproduction hardware, giving it a very authentic look.
- Decorative reeded columns frame the dial, and reproduction hardware adds a distinctive touch to the capitals, column bases, decorative rings, and front and rear feet.
- Carpathian Elm burl pattern on the front.
- Aged to match the era, the dial features Roman numeral graphics.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive duel-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 10.25 inches (26 cm)
- Width 15.25 inches (39 cm)
- Depth 5.75 inches (15 cm)
- Weight: 13.6 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Rediscover the art of great cooking and create delicious, flavorful meals with our exclusive line of high-quality kitchen essentials. The must-have for all home cooks with the latest innovative technologies to culinary necessities.
Gems En Vogue
Featuring eye-catching designs and bold colors, it's easy to fall in love with Gems en Vogue. Inspired by influential art movements and designed with modern styling, each piece makes a statement all its own.