Howard Miller Barrett II Key Wind Chiming Mantel Clock - Oak Yorkshire Finish
Your Price Includes Fast, Free Shipping
Temporarily Sold Out, More on the Way. Orders placed today will be shipped as soon as possible.
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This tambour mantel clock features decorative egg-and-dart molding that wraps around the base, and rare olive ash burl overlays accenting the front.
- An arched glass top allows a view of the intricate solid brass clock movement.
- The dial features applied Arabic numerals and chapter ring with a polished brass finish.
- Four brass finished feet support the clock.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive duel-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 10.75 inches (27 cm)
- Width 17.5 inches (44 cm)
- Depth 6.5 inches (17 cm)
- Weight: 10.8 lbs
All orders over $99 qualify for FREE Standard delivery. Orders $99.00 and below ship for a flat rate of $5.99.
We Also Recommend