Howard Miller Newley Tambour Key Wind Chiming Mantel Clock - Americana Cherry
Your Price Includes Fast, Free Shipping
Temporarily Sold Out, More on the Way. Orders placed today will be shipped as soon as possible.
- Finished in Americana Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- A classic tambour silhouette with beautiful details give this mantel clock a unique presence in any room.
- The base features a decorative molding that wraps around three sides of the clock, while detailed, bookmatched leaf and rosette patterns flank the bezel and dial.
- The aged dial features Roman numerals, black spade hands, convex glass and a hinged bezel.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive duel-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 11.5 inches (29 cm)
- Width 22 inches (56 cm)
- Depth 6.75 inches (17 cm)
- Weight: 13.5 lbs
All orders over $99 qualify for FREE Standard delivery. Orders $99.00 and below ship for a flat rate of $5.99.
We Also Recommend