Howard Miller Fleetwood Chiming Mantel Clock - Off White Dial - Burlwood Accents
This classic chiming mantel clock has a crown top with off white dial and brass accents. There is a Windsor Cherry finish on the hardwood case with burlwood accents.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Crowned with a decorative molding and features rare triangular, white ash burl overlays.
- Off-white dial has Arabic numerals and polished brass-finished bezel.
- A beaded dentil molding surrounds the sculptured base.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 10.75 inches (27 cm)
- Width 18 inches (46 cm)
- Depth 6.5 inches (17 cm)
- Weight: 7.55 bs
We are authorized retailers for all the brands we sell. You will receive the original manufacturer's warranty
In stock items ordered by 3pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders over $99 qualify for FREE Standard delivery. Orders $99.00 and below ship for a flat rate of $5.99.
We Also Recommend