- Acadia finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed by scribes, and worm holes for a natural, rustic appearance — inspired by the natural yet rustic nature of reclaimed woods in beautiful patinas and burnished details.
- Featues a multitiered flat top, distinctive columns with corbels frame the door, and carved Acanthus moldings that accentuate the pediment.
- Circular spun antique nickel-finished dial with black Roman numerals, hour markers, and hands. An antique nickel-finished lyre pendulum with grid hangs below.
- Quartz, battery-operated, triple-chime Harmonic movement plays choice of full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour with 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly; Westminster chime and strike on the hour only; or Bim Bam chime on the hour only. Volume control and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included). INT0714
- Height 26 inches (66 cm)
- Width 15 inches (38 cm)
- Depth 6 inches (15 cm)
- Weight 15.54 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Rediscover the art of great cooking and create delicious, flavorful meals with our exclusive line of high-quality kitchen essentials. The must-have for all home cooks with the latest innovative technologies to culinary necessities.
Gems En Vogue
Featuring eye-catching designs and bold colors, it's easy to fall in love with Gems en Vogue. Inspired by influential art movements and designed with modern styling, each piece makes a statement all its own.