- Finish in Hampton Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This wall clock offers a decorative overlay above the arched glass. Dentil molding accents the pediment and base.
- Reeded columns with carved acanthus top and bottom caps frame the door.
- A lamb's wool dial features a brushed brass-finished bezel and Roman numerals. Serpentine hands add a sophisticated flair. The brushed brass-finished lyre pendulum swings below
- The hinged front door opens for easy access to change the batteries or set the time.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
- Height 34 inches (86 cm)
- Width 16.25 inches (41 cm)
- Depth 6.25 inches (16 cm)
- Weight 22.25 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Rediscover the art of great cooking and create delicious, flavorful meals with our exclusive line of high-quality kitchen essentials. The must-have for all home cooks with the latest innovative technologies to culinary necessities.
Gems En Vogue
Featuring eye-catching designs and bold colors, it's easy to fall in love with Gems en Vogue. Inspired by influential art movements and designed with modern styling, each piece makes a statement all its own.