- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This clock is crafted with simple elegance. A pair of carved shell overlays and a wood bezel with a convex glass crystal.
- The aged antique dial features black Roman numerals and classic spade hands.
- A gold-tone design detailing on the lower glass draws attention to the wood and brass-finished pendulum, which glistens against a back panel finished to match the case.
- The glass is framed by reeded columns with carved rosettes, and the base features a distinctive tiered profile.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
- Height 28 inches (71 cm)
- Width 11.5 inches (29 cm)
- Depth 4.25 inches (11 cm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Rediscover the art of great cooking and create delicious, flavorful meals with our exclusive line of high-quality kitchen essentials. The must-have for all home cooks with the latest innovative technologies to culinary necessities.
Gems En Vogue
Featuring eye-catching designs and bold colors, it's easy to fall in love with Gems en Vogue. Inspired by influential art movements and designed with modern styling, each piece makes a statement all its own.