Howard Miller Focal Point Large Pendulum Wall Clock - Chiming - Clear Dial
Your Price Includes Fast, Free Shipping
Temporarily Sold Out, More on the Way. Orders placed today will be shipped as soon as possible.
- This magnificent 65 inches wall clock features a visible movement made from highly polished solid brass.
- 0.25 inch thick clear acrylic dial has separate second hand track, black hands, and polished-brass hour markers.
- Polished brass-finished bezel and an off-white ring 26 inches in diameter accent the dial.
- Polished brass-finished weights and pendulum are complemented by nine chrome-plated chime tubes.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger cable-driven, triple-melody, nine-tubular chime movement features 36 bushings (24 bronze and 12 jeweled) and plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Designed by Arthur Umanoff Associates
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 65.25 inches (166 cm)
- Width 27.5 inches (70 cm)
- Depth 9.75 inches (25 cm)
- Weight 120.7 lbs
All orders over $99 qualify for FREE Standard delivery. Orders $99.00 and below ship for a flat rate of $5.99.
We Also Recommend