- Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with light and deep dents for an aged appearance.
- This wall clock offers exquisite details from top to bottom.
- Carved acanthus leaf molding wraps around the pediment, while olive ash burl overlays frame the dial.
- The polished brass-finished pendulum is accented by a decorative burl back panel and a beat plate.
- Framed by a polished brass-finished bezel, the off-white dial features a decorative center medallion and Roman numerals.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 35.75 inches (91 cm)
- Width 14.75 inches (37 cm)
- Depth 6.75 inches (17 cm)
- Weight 25.55 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Rediscover the art of great cooking and create delicious, flavorful meals with our exclusive line of high-quality kitchen essentials. The must-have for all home cooks with the latest innovative technologies to culinary necessities.
Gems En Vogue
Featuring eye-catching designs and bold colors, it's easy to fall in love with Gems en Vogue. Inspired by influential art movements and designed with modern styling, each piece makes a statement all its own.