- It was an era marked by grace, truth and simple pleasures — including fresh-cut flowers standing proud in parlor vases. This Moment In Time clock pays tribute to the Savannah Botanical Society, founded in 1913 by a handful of women whose plantation days were imbued with a sense of color, texture, fragrance.
- Antique dials are carefully mounted on laser cut, 0.25 inches thick, panel bases and feature antique-black hands and a quartz movement.
- Antiqued pendulum extends 5 inches beneath dial.
- Quartz, battery-operated movement requires one AA sized battery (not included).
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Diameter of dial 13 inches (33 cm)
- 5.5 inches antiqued pendulum
- Weight 2 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Rediscover the art of great cooking and create delicious, flavorful meals with our exclusive line of high-quality kitchen essentials. The must-have for all home cooks with the latest innovative technologies to culinary necessities.
Gems En Vogue
Featuring eye-catching designs and bold colors, it's easy to fall in love with Gems en Vogue. Inspired by influential art movements and designed with modern styling, each piece makes a statement all its own.