Howard Miller Moment In Time 25 Inch Large Wall Clock - Antiqued Dial
Your Price Includes Fast, Free Shipping
Temporarily Sold Out, More on the Way. Orders placed today will be shipped as soon as possible.
- Howard Miller learned the craft of clockmaking from Old-World masters who plied their special trade in Germany's Black Forest region. When he returned in 1926 to establish his own company in the town of Zeeland, Michigan, his first order of business was to create a clock that honored the past — and focused on the future. This Moment in Time clock is authentic to the first timepieces that Howard Miller produced.
- Beautifully produced with fade-resistant inks, these antique dials are carefully mounted on laser cut, 0.25 inches thick, panel bases and feature antique black hands and a quartz movement.
- Available with a seconds and dual hour movement.
- Quartz, battery-operated movement requires three AA sized batteries (not included).
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Diameter 25 inches (64 cm)
- Weight 6.8 lbs
All orders over $99 qualify for FREE Standard delivery. Orders $99.00 and below ship for a flat rate of $5.99.
We Also Recommend