- Howard Miller learned the craft of clockmaking from Old-World masters who plied their special trade in Germany's Black Forest region. When he returned in 1926 to establish his own company in the town of Zeeland, Michigan, his first order of business was to create a clock that honored the past — and focused on the future. This Moment in Time clock is authentic to the first timepieces that Howard Miller produced.
- Antique dials are carefully mounted on laser cut, 0.25 " thick, panel bases and feature antique-black hands and a quartz movement.
- Antiqued pendulum extends 5" beneath dial.
- Quartz, battery-operated movement requires two AA sized batteries (not included).
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Diameter of dial 13 inches (33 cm)
- 5.5 inches antiqued pendulum
- Weight 2 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Rediscover the art of great cooking and create delicious, flavorful meals with our exclusive line of high-quality kitchen essentials. The must-have for all home cooks with the latest innovative technologies to culinary necessities.
Gems En Vogue
Featuring eye-catching designs and bold colors, it's easy to fall in love with Gems en Vogue. Inspired by influential art movements and designed with modern styling, each piece makes a statement all its own.