Howard Miller Moment in Time Pendulum Wall Clock - Distressed Dial
This remarkable wall clock is a replica of one the original timepieces produced by Howard Miler almost 100 years ago, featuring a distressed dial and hanging antiqued pendulum.
- Howard Miller learned the craft of clockmaking from Old-World masters who plied their special trade in Germany's Black Forest region. When he returned in 1926 to establish his own company in the town of Zeeland, Michigan, his first order of business was to create a clock that honored the past — and focused on the future. This Moment in Time clock is authentic to the first timepieces that Howard Miller produced.
- Antique dials are carefully mounted on laser cut, 0.25 " thick, panel bases and feature antique-black hands and a quartz movement.
- Antiqued pendulum extends 5" beneath dial.
- Quartz, battery-operated movement requires two AA sized batteries (not included).
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Diameter of dial 13 inches (33 cm)
- 5.5 inches antiqued pendulum
- Weight 2 lbs
We are authorized retailers for all the brands we sell. You will receive the original manufacturer's warranty
In stock items ordered by 3pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders over $99 qualify for FREE Standard delivery. Orders $99.00 and below ship for a flat rate of $5.99.
We Also Recommend