Howard Miller J. H. Gould and Co. II Pendulum Wall Clock - Antiqued Dial
Your Price Includes Fast, Free Shipping
Temporarily Sold Out, More on the Way. Orders placed today will be shipped as soon as possible.
- If you lived in Devonshire, England around the turn of the century, you ordered the finest cabinetry available from John Gould, woodworker and tenant farmer to Lady Gertrude Roe. This Moment In Time clock offers an authentic facsimile of the wall clock that tracked the long hours John kept -- and helps recapture a past which celebrates the timeless essence of Old World craftsmanship.
- Antique dials are carefully mounted on laser cut, .25" thick, panel bases and feature antique-black hands and a quartz movement.
- Antiqued pendulum extends 5" beneath dial.
- Quartz, battery-operated movement requires one AA sized battery (not included).
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Diameter of dial 13 inches (33 cm)
- 5.5 inches antiqued pendulum
- Weight 1.95 lbs
All orders over $99 qualify for FREE Standard delivery. Orders $99.00 and below ship for a flat rate of $5.99.
We Also Recommend