- Finished in Windsor Casual on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This wall clock offers an Acanthus leaf molding on the pediment and base with reeded columns accenting the sides.
- The dial features an aged design and offers an antiqued, brass-finished bezel.
- Open the front door for easy access to change the batteries or set the time. The antiqued brass-finished pendulum behind the door offers a graceful lyre.
- Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
- Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- Requires two C sized batteries (not included).
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 35.25 inches (90 cm)
- Width 15.75 inches (40 cm)
- Depth 5.75 inches (15 cm)
- Weight 19.55 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Rediscover the art of great cooking and create delicious, flavorful meals with our exclusive line of high-quality kitchen essentials. The must-have for all home cooks with the latest innovative technologies to culinary necessities.
Gems En Vogue
Featuring eye-catching designs and bold colors, it's easy to fall in love with Gems en Vogue. Inspired by influential art movements and designed with modern styling, each piece makes a statement all its own.