- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This wall clock features a distinctive dentil molding on the profiled pediment with maple and ebony hand-rubbed marquetry overlays at each corner.
- The white dial offers black Roman numerals and serpentine hour and minute hands.
- A polished brass-finished lyre pendulum appears behind the locking door.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger key-wound, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings
- Locking door for added security.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 33.5" (85 cm)
- Width 14.5" (37 cm)
- Depth 6.75" (17 cm)
- Weight 24.7 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Rediscover the art of great cooking and create delicious, flavorful meals with our exclusive line of high-quality kitchen essentials. The must-have for all home cooks with the latest innovative technologies to culinary necessities.
Gems En Vogue
Featuring eye-catching designs and bold colors, it's easy to fall in love with Gems en Vogue. Inspired by influential art movements and designed with modern styling, each piece makes a statement all its own.