Howard Miller Alcott Chiming Pendulum Wall Clock - Key Wound - Roman Numerals
Your Price Includes Fast, Free Shipping
Temporarily Sold Out, More on the Way. Orders placed today will be shipped as soon as possible.
- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- An impressive pediment features a sculptured cove and enlarged dentil molding.
- An off-white Roman numeral dial features a solid brass bezel and decorative accents between the numerals.
- A polished and raised brass-finished pendulum with grid, and polished chime rods add a distinctive touch to the interior.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 23.75" (60 cm)
- Width 14.75" (37 cm)
- Depth 7.25" (18 cm)
- Weight 22.95 lbs
All orders over $99 qualify for FREE Standard delivery. Orders $99.00 and below ship for a flat rate of $5.99.
We Also Recommend