Howard Miller Downing Chiming Mantel Clock - Key Wound - Roman Numerals
Your Price Includes Fast, Free Shipping
Temporarily Sold Out, More on the Way. Orders placed today will be shipped as soon as possible.
- Finished in Copley Mahogany on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Modified tambour finished in rich Copley Mahogany with exquisite ebony and maple fan marquetry.
- A rich arch molding graces the front and sides of the case.
- Cream colored dial offers black Roman numerals.
- Beaded dentil molding adds character to the strong plinth base.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger key-wound, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive duel-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 10.75" (27 cm)
- Width 18" (46 cm)
- Depth 6.5" (17 cm)
- Weight 10.75 lbs
All orders over $99 qualify for FREE Standard delivery. Orders $99.00 and below ship for a flat rate of $5.99.
We Also Recommend