- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Designed after a traditional Jeweler's Regulator clock.
- Dentil molding wraps around the pediment and diagonally cut overlays appear at the upper corners.
- The off-white Roman numeral dial offers a solid brass bezel.
- The front-opening locking glass door showcases the polished brass-finished lyre pendulum and beat plate.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings
- Locking door for added security.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 35.25" (90 cm)
- Width 14.75" (37 cm)
- Depth 6.75" (17 cm)
- Weight 22.55 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Rediscover the art of great cooking and create delicious, flavorful meals with our exclusive line of high-quality kitchen essentials. The must-have for all home cooks with the latest innovative technologies to culinary necessities.
Gems En Vogue
Featuring eye-catching designs and bold colors, it's easy to fall in love with Gems en Vogue. Inspired by influential art movements and designed with modern styling, each piece makes a statement all its own.