Howard Miller Sandringham Chiming Pendulum Clock - Oak Yorkshire - Key Wind
Your Price Includes Fast, Free Shipping
Temporarily Sold Out, More on the Way. Orders placed today will be shipped as soon as possible.
- Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Features a flared, molded bonnet and fully molded base.
- The off-white dial features Arabic numerals and floral-patterned corner accents.
- A spun brass-finished pendulum bob appears behind the front-opening glass door with a polished brass-finished door pull.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger key-wound, Westminster chime movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 24" (61 cm)
- Width 14.75" (37 cm)
- Depth 7.25" (18 cm)
- Weight 23.85 lbs
All orders over $99 qualify for FREE Standard delivery. Orders $99.00 and below ship for a flat rate of $5.99.
We Also Recommend