- Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Mr. Tompion was a founding member of England’s famed Clockmaker's Guild of the 1630s.
- Rare olive ash burl veneers on the door and hand painted gold decorations accent the case.
- Glass sides and mirrored back reveal the movement.
- Brass finished dial offers silver chapter ring.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger® key-wound, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St.
- Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings.
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Height 18.25" (46 cm)
- Width 14.75" (37 cm)
- Depth 8.25" (21 cm)
- Weight 20.15 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Rediscover the art of great cooking and create delicious, flavorful meals with our exclusive line of high-quality kitchen essentials. The must-have for all home cooks with the latest innovative technologies to culinary necessities.
Gems En Vogue
Featuring eye-catching designs and bold colors, it's easy to fall in love with Gems en Vogue. Inspired by influential art movements and designed with modern styling, each piece makes a statement all its own.