Howard Miller Jennison Chiming Pendulum Wall Clock - Vintage Mahogany - Key Wind
Your Price Includes Fast, Free Shipping
Temporarily Sold Out, More on the Way. Orders placed today will be shipped as soon as possible.
- Finished in Vintage Mahogany on select hardwoods and veneers.
- An individually carved, scalloped shell on the pediment is designed similar to a John Goddard original.
- The highly polished Viennese dial is overlaid with individual convex chapter rings and center disc with an enameled finish.
- The front-opening door offers beveled glass.
- A polished brass-finished lyre pendulum swings by a beat plate.
- A high-precision, German-made, Kieninger key-wound, triple-chime movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
- An industry exclusive dual-ratchet winding arbor ensures safe movement winding.
- Chime silence option and durable bronze bushings
- Height 33.5" (85 cm)
- Width 14.75" (37 cm)
- Depth 7.5" (19 cm)
- Weight 26.85 lbs
All orders over $99 qualify for FREE Standard delivery. Orders $99.00 and below ship for a flat rate of $5.99.
We Also Recommend