- Digital camouflage (or "digicam") dial designed especially for the Reactor Trident
- Black nitride solid forged 316L stainless steel case with black rubber strap
- Day and date at the 3 o'clock position
- Easy to grip unidirectional rotating bezel with Superlinova indicator at the top
- Solid screwbar to case attachment
- Extra thick hardened mineral glass lens
- Triple O-Ring screw-down crown system; Extremely water resistant Triple O-Ring system not only provides extra protection when the crown is screwed in, but also provides protection to 100 Meters (330 Feet) if you happen to forget to screw the crown back in after setting your watch before getting in the water!
- Superluminova on hands and markers
- NEVER DARK Technology: Not only is this watch equipped with one of the brightest Superluminova applications on the market, but also features Tritium capsules that glows continuously for years so you can rest assured this watch will be legible in any amount of darkness.
- Shock resistant movement holder; A special casing helps to protect the already shock resistant Japanese Quartz movement from severe impacts.
- Over-sized screw down crown; Large size makes it easy to grip, un-screw and set the date and time with ease
- Comes encapsulated in a protective standing metal and polymer case and is revealed by rotating the outer case half.
- Water resistant to 200 meters (660 Feet)
- 10 Year Lithium Battery
- 40mm case width (Approximately 1 1/4")
- 13.2mm case thickness (Approximately 1/2")
- Weight: 192 Grams
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.