- Automatic Swiss Movement Valjoux 7750, 25 jewels, 28,800 semi-vibrations per hour, incabloc shock absorber
- Stainless steel, sandblasted, two-parts
- Sapphire crystal
- Screw-down steel back with FORTIS stamp
- Black dial, arabic numerals, Indices, hour and minute hands with Superluminova, stop-second-hand and Chrono function hands orange
- Day/date window at the 3 o'clock position
- Black leather strap
- Emblem at the 9 o'clock, glass case back with AWACS plane, base model winner of the "1st European Watch Award" and of the Long Life Design Award
- Chronograph, hour, minute, permanent small second, tachymeter, center-stop-second, 30 minute counter at pos. 12 h, 12 hour counter at pos. 6 h
- Case width 40mm (approximately 1 5/8")
- Water-resistant 100 meters (330 feet)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Rediscover the art of great cooking and create delicious, flavorful meals with our exclusive line of high-quality kitchen essentials. The must-have for all home cooks with the latest innovative technologies to culinary necessities.
Gems En Vogue
Featuring eye-catching designs and bold colors, it's easy to fall in love with Gems en Vogue. Inspired by influential art movements and designed with modern styling, each piece makes a statement all its own.