Reactor Mens MX Tritium Watch - Yellow Dial - Black Case - Rubber Strap- 200M
The Reactor MX features 14 Swiss tritium tubes on the yellow dial, for a continuous glow for up to 25 years. With a stainless steel case with screw down crown, depth tested to 200m, a comfortable strap made of natural rubber and proprietary silicone, and equipped with the ultimate in low light visibility, the MX is ready for any adventure you might have in store.
- Swiss Tritium illumination tubes at all 12 hour markers as well as on the hour and minute hand will glow continuously up to 25 years without exposure to light or depleting the battery
- Hour, minute and second hand also have luminous application in addition to Tritium tubes
- Day and date display
- Grade A Black IPB plated 316L stainless steel case
- Unidirectional rotating bezel
- Water resistant to 200 meters (330 feet)
- Reactor DNA
- Solid screwbar case-to-band attachment
- Forged 316L Stainless Steel Case
- Extra-thick Hardened Mineral Glass Lens
- Triple O-ring Screw Down Crown System
- SuperLuminova markings on hands
- Shock-resistant movement holder
- Square Profile Caseback Seal
- Forged 316L Stainless Steel Caseback
- Silicone and natural rubber strap for superior comfort and long lasting durability with tang buckle
- Eco-Friendly packaging converts into a Reactor insulated drink koozie with non-slip grip - the world's best can koozie!
- Weight: 125 grams
- Case diameter: 43mm (approximately 1 11/16 inches)
Princeton Watches is an Authorized Reactor retailer, and your watch will include a Reactor 2 Year manufacturer's warranty - one of the best in the industry with a great turnaround time!
In stock items ordered by 4pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.