Luminox Mens Scott Cassell Limited Edition Set - Comp
Holiday Early Bird Sale! Add to cart for 20% OFF today!
Scott Cassell is an expert counter-terrorism operative and a consummate undersea explorer, someone who embraces danger and relies on Luminox timepieces as part of his Essential Gear. His exploits are undertaken with unwavering commitment to a clearly defined goal - the protection of the world's oceans and their inhabitants. Luminox shares Cassell's concern for the viability of the oceans, and is honored to partner with Cassell by helping to fund both of his organizations, Sea Wolves and Underwater Voyager Project.
A portion of the proceeds from the sale of the 1526 Deep Dive Special Scott Cassell and the 3059.SET Faststrap Special Scott Cassell will go to support those organizations. The funds generated will help Cassell continue his work of exploring and protecting the world's oceans.
- Carbon reinforced PC case
- Rotating 1-way diver bezel
- Case-back with screws
- Double-security gasket crown
- Hardened mineral glass crystal
- Water resistant to 200 meters (660 feet)
- Webbing/nylon strap
- Night vision illumination tubes (constant glow for up to 25 years)
- Case width 44mm (approximately 1 3/4 inches
- Bezel LLT Ice Blue
- LLT on Dial 12H Yellow
- LLT on Dial 1-11H Ice Blue
- LLT on Hour hand Ice Blue
- LLT on Minute hand Ice Blue
- LLT on Second hand Green
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.