- ETA 7754 25 jewel automatic movement, dual time
- Chronograph functions: Hour, minute, 60 seconds, 30 minute and 12 hour counters
- Date display at the 3 o'clock position
- Central 24 hours hand
- 48 hour power reserve
- 4/28'800 vibrations per hour
- Rose gold-coated oscillating weight on ball bearing, decorated "Cotes de Geneve", engraved with an airplane. Bridges rhodium-coated and decorated "perle", visible screws in blue finish
- Stainless steel case
- Case width 44mm (approximately 1 3/4 inches)
- Water resistant to 200 meters (660 feet)
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Black dial with white and red accents
- Natural orange rubber strap
- Bi-directional turning bezel with ratchet system and 24 hour scale (3rd time zone)
- Special 12 hour counter at the 6 o'clock position, featuring an additional 24 hour scale
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Rediscover the art of great cooking and create delicious, flavorful meals with our exclusive line of high-quality kitchen essentials. The must-have for all home cooks with the latest innovative technologies to culinary necessities.
Gems En Vogue
Featuring eye-catching designs and bold colors, it's easy to fall in love with Gems en Vogue. Inspired by influential art movements and designed with modern styling, each piece makes a statement all its own.