Luminox Mens Scott Cassell Special Edition Set - Orange Dial - 200 Meters
Special Luminox Deal -- Add to cart to see your extra savings!
Scott Cassell is an expert counter-terrorism operative and a consummate undersea explorer, someone who embraces danger and relies on Luminox timepieces as part of his Essential Gear. His exploits are undertaken with unwavering commitment to a clearly defined goal - the protection of the world's oceans and their inhabitants. Luminox shares Cassell's concern for the viability of the oceans, and is honored to partner with Cassell by helping to fund both of his organizations, Sea Wolves and Underwater Voyager Project.
A portion of the proceeds from the sale of the 1526 Deep Dive Special Scott Cassell and the 3059.SET Faststrap Special Scott Cassell will go to support those organisations. The funds generated will help Cassell continue his work of exploring and protecting the world's oceans.
- Swiss Quartz Ronda 515 HH6 movement
- Carbon reinforced PC case
- Rotating 1-way diver bezel
- Case-back with screws
- Double-security gasket crown
- Hardened mineral glass crystal
- Water resistant to 200 meters (660 feet)
- Black polyurethane strap with steelbrushed signature buckle
- Night vision illumination tubes (constant glow for up to 25 years)
- Case width 44mm (approximately 1 3/4 inches
- Bezel LLT Ice Blue
- LLT on Dial 12H Green
- LLT on Dial 1-11H Ice Blue
- LLT on Hour hand Green
- LLT on Minute hand Ice Blue
- LLT on Second hand Green
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.
Shop Early with No Worries! Our Holiday Return/Exchange Policy is now in effect, which means you can return or exchange a gift through January 31st, 2017! Click Here for Our Full Return/Exchange Policy