Luminox Spec Ops Challenge - Black Case - Blue Dial - Rubber Strap - 200m - Date
Designed in conjunction with and supplied to US Navy SEAL teams, this Luminox Spec Ops Challenge watch is the ultimate in toughness. Rigorous testing has earned this rugged timepiece official qualification for use in the US Navy and US Army.
- Carbon reinforced case
- Self-Powered Illumination System with Micro Gas Lights: Borosilicate glass capsules glow blue at night and never require charging
- Double gasket crown confers water resistance of 20 atm/200 meters/660 feet
- Date window at the 3 o'clock position
- Hardened mineral glass crystal
- Swiss quartz movement
- Rubber strap with stainless steel buckle
- 44mm case width (approximately 1 3/4 in)
Princeton Watches is an Authorized Luminox retailer. Your watch will include a Luminox manufacturer warranty for 2 years from the date of purchase against any and all manufacturer's defects.
In stock items ordered by 4pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.