Luminox Men's Series 1 Navy SEAL Dive Watch - Black Face - Rubber Strap
- Designed in conjuction with and supplied to US Navy SEAL teams
- Rigorous testing earned it official qualification for use in the US Navy and US Army
- Meets military specifications of all branches of the US Armed Forces (MIL Spec # W-4637 4F)
- Fiberglass reinforced polyester injection molded case
- Stainless steel plate case back secured with stainless steel screws
- Double gasket crown/stem confers water resistance of 20 atm/200 meters/660 feet
- Unidirectional ratcheting bezel features bright Luminox Light Technology (LLT) "dot" encased in aluminum housingprotected by sapphire glass window
- Tempered scratch resistant mineral glass crystal
- Multi-Jewel Swiss Quartz Movement
- Date function at the 3 o'clock position
- End of Life (EOL) Feature
- Approximate 4 Year Battery Life
- Dive strap made of Arnitel (supple polyurethane) with stainless steel buckle
- 43mm Case Width
Princeton Watches is an Authorized Luminox retailer. Your watch will include a Luminox manufacturer warranty for 2 years from the date of purchase against any and all manufacturer's defects.
In stock items ordered by 4pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.