Luminox Atacama Field Mens Chrono Alarm 1940 Series - Brown Leather Strap
Field watches became popular during WWI providing soldiers reliability and portability. Luminox carries on the tradition with it's Atacama Field Men's Chrono Alarm 1940 Series featuring field functionality, distinctive style and quick, accurate timing. This timepiece has a solid stainless steel case, screw-down crown for added water resistance and continuous illumination.
- Chronograph Alarm Swiss quartz movement
- Black dial
- Stainless steel black brushed case
- Screwed case-back
- Security screw-on crown
- Date display at the 4 o'clock position
- Sapphire glass crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Night vision illumination tubes (constant light for up to 25 years)
- Water resistant to 100 meters (330 feet)
- Genuine brown leather strap
- Case width 45mm (approximately 1 3/4 inches)
Princeton Watches is an Authorized Luminox retailer. Your watch will include a Luminox manufacturer warranty for 2 years from the date of purchase against any and all manufacturer's defects.
In stock items ordered by 4pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.