Luminox Mens Atacama Field Day Date 1920 Series - Black Dial - Leather Strap
Tritium-tubes allow for continuous illumination on this men's Atacama Field Series Day Date watch. Luminox offers exceptional water and shock resistance while providing a distinctive retro design suitable to wear daily or in the field. The field watch gained popularity during WWI due to soldier's demands for reliability and portability.
- Swiss quartz movement
- Black dial
- Stainless steel black brushed case
- Screwed case-back
- Security screw-on crown
- Date display at the 3 o'clock position
- Day display at the 9 o'clock position
- Sapphire glass crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Night vision illumination tubes (constant light for up to 25 years)
- Genuine brown leather strap
- Water resistant to 200 meters (660 feet)
- Case width 45mm (just under 1 13/16 inches)
Princeton Watches is an Authorized Luminox retailer. Your watch will include a Luminox manufacturer warranty for 2 years from the date of purchase against any and all manufacturer's defects.
In stock items ordered by 4pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.