Luminox Atacama Field Day Date Blackout 1920 Series - Stainless Steel Black
Field watches gained popularity during WWI due to soldier's demands for reliable and portable timepieces. Luminox offers this Atacama Field Day Date Blackout series watch with exceptional water and shock resistance. This distinctive style is rugged and utilitarian while offering quick and accurate timing.
- Swiss quartz movement
- Black dial, black numbers, black hands
- Stainless Steel black brushed case and bracelet
- Screwed case-back
- Security screw-on crown
- Date display at the 3 o'clock position
- Day display at the 9 o'clock position
- Sapphire glass crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Night vision illumination tubes (constant light for up to 25 years)
- Water resistant to 200 meters (660 feet)
- Case width 45mm (just under 1 13/16 inches)
Princeton Watches is an Authorized Luminox retailer. Your watch will include a Luminox manufacturer warranty for 2 years from the date of purchase against any and all manufacturer's defects.
In stock items ordered by 4pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.