Luminox Scott Cassell Special Edition Deep Dive Automatic - Black & Yellow Dial
Built in collaboration with combat diver and underwater explorer Scott Cassell, a portion of the proceeds from this Special Edition timepiece will go to support the Sea Wolves Unlimited missions to help them continue their important work.
- Swiss Automatic movement
- Black dial with the Luminox logo and the Sea Wolves emblem
- 316L black PVD steel case
- Professional-grade ratcheting unidirectional dive bezel
- Date display at the 3 o'clock position
- Patent-pending bezel locking device that doubles as a crown protector
- Luminox Light Technology (LLT) that glows for up to 25years
- Automatic Helium Release Valve
- Screw-down crown
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Highly visible, broader minute hand in contrast color, with double LLT tubes
- Integrated PU strap with a wet suit PU extension strap
- Water resistant to 500 meters /50 bar (exceeding the minimum of 200 meters requested by ISO 6425)
- Each watch is individually numbered and comes in a specially designed, water resistant gift box which can be used to store the diver's mobile phone, camera or other personal gear
Princeton Watches is an Authorized Luminox retailer. Your watch will include a Luminox manufacturer warranty for 2 years from the date of purchase against any and all manufacturer's defects.
In stock items ordered by 4pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.