Luminox Deep Dive Automatic Mens Watch - Black Dial & Case - Polyurethane Strap
Meet the highest diving standards with this certified diving timepiece from Luminox. It's unique bezel locking system and automatic helium release allows you to explore the deepest depths of the ocean in confidence.
- ETA 2826-2 Swiss Automatic movement
- Automatic helium release valve
- Black dial with contrasting hands and markers
- Black PVD case
- Rotating 1-way diver bezel
- Security screw-on crown with protection
- Patent pending bezel lock system combined with crown protection lever
- Sapphire glass crystal, double side anti-reflective coated
- Water resistant to 500 meters (1500 feet)
- Integrated PU strap with wet suit extension
- Night vision illumination tubes (constant glow for up to 25 years)
- Case width 44mm (approximately 1 3/4 inches)
Princeton Watches is an Authorized Luminox retailer. Your watch will include a Luminox manufacturer warranty for 2 years from the date of purchase against any and all manufacturer's defects.
In stock items ordered by 4pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.