Luminox Mens Deep Sea Dive Automatic - Black Dial w/ Blue - 500M WR - Retired
Water resistant to 500 meters, this Deep Sea Dive Automatic features an automatic helium release valve and a patent pending Bezel Locking System with Luminox's always visible light technology. This high-impact professional timepiece is a serious, certified diving watch that meets the highest specifications for a dive watch with an automatic movement.
- ETA 2826-2 AUTOMATIC TIME DATE HH6
- Black dial with blue accents, luminous hands and markers
- Black PVD brushed stainless steel case
- Screw-down caseback
- Rotating bezel
- Date window at the 3 o'clock position
- Security screw-on crown with protection
- Sapphire mineral glass crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Water resistance (m/ft/atm): 500 / 1500 / 50
- Strap/Bracelet material: Rubber / Silicone / PU
- Illumination: Night Vision Tubes (25 years)
- Special (feature): Automatic Helium Release Valve
- Patent pending Bezel Locking System to prevent bezel to turn accidentally in either way
- Wet suit extension
Princeton Watches is an Authorized Luminox retailer. Your watch will include a Luminox manufacturer warranty for 2 years from the date of purchase against any and all manufacturer's defects.
In stock items ordered by 4pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.