Luminox Limited Edition Tony Kanaan Valjoux Automatic Chrono - Retired
Built with the highly reliable Valjoux 7750 Automatic Movement, this limited edition Tony Kanaan timepiece is a must-have companion for any watch collector or Indy Car-lover. Its race car-inspired dial is framed by an asymmetrical 3-layer case and an athletic black leather strap for a timepiece that is sure to be a conversation-starter.
- Limited edition to 311 pieces worldwide
- Valjoux 7750, Automatic Chronograph
- Black dial with white, yellow and green accents
- 316L stainless steel black PVD case
- Day/date display at the 3 o'clock position
- Tony Kanaan logo at the 4 o'clock position
- Fixed black ceramic bezel
- Screwed case-back
- Double-security gasket crown
- Sapphire glass crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Black leather strap with yellow/green stitching, green back lining and stainless steel PVD black buckle
- Night vision illumination system (constant glow for up to 25 years)
- Water resistant to 100 meters (330 feet)
- Case width 44mm (approximately 1 3/4 inches)
Princeton Watches is an Authorized Luminox retailer. Your watch will include a Luminox manufacturer warranty for 2 years from the date of purchase against any and all manufacturer's defects.
In stock items ordered by 4pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.