Expert Watch Service and Repair
Ready to send in your watch? Print a Repair Form
Want to start your repair estimate online? Click here to fill out our online form, you can also request a Call Tag (Shipping Label) that we will provide to you to send your watch into us for watches valued at $1,000 or less:
You've known Princeton Watches for more than fifteen years as one of the largest watch retailers on the web. Now, we offer expert post warranty service for all types of watches from high-end Swiss Mechanical watches to Quartz battery replacement.
Our techs have extensive training at the Rolex school in Lititz, PA and the prestigious American Watch and Clock Institute (AWCI). Added together, our technicians have over a century of experience in all phases of watch service. We have the latest equipment to provide post warranty service and repair for all watches, both fine mechanical and quartz.
Please note that we only offer post warranty service. If your watch is still covered by the manufacturer's warranty, please follow the instructions to obtain warranty service directly from the manufacturer. Note that battery changes and repairs to the outside of the watch are not normally covered by the warranty, however would be happy to assist you with these issues.
For additional information, you can contact us at 1-800-572-8263 between 8:30am and 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time and ask for our Repair Department or send us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot provide quotes over the phone: As we offer out of warranty repair and service on a variety of watches, makes and movements, our experts have to perform an inspection before providing a repair quote. For example, although you may just want the crystal replaced because it is cracked, there may also be water damage to the movement as the crack allowed moisture to get into the watch. The price for a crystal, cleaning or general part replacement can also vary greatly from piece to piece due to the make, age of the watch and availability of parts.General Repair Information:
- Our technicians will examine your watch to determine what repairs need to be made. You will then be contacted with the suggested repairs and the cost. At this time, you can decide which repairs are to be made, or if you would like the watch returned to you without repairs. Estimates to repair an item generally take 2 weeks and the repair turnaround time will vary depending on the work needed to be completed.
- Software will track your watch step by step through our Service Department
- Watch winders and pressure testing equipment is provided by major watch manufacturers. Service and repairs include pressure testing if the watch requires it.
- Cases are polished and refurbished using equipment and materials recommended by top watch manufacturers
- We service and repair fine Swiss Mechanical watches including Rolex and other fine manufacturers, using genuine manufacturer's parts.
- We will service or repair quartz watches of all types, including battery replacement and Seiko Kinetic service
- We are one of the few facilities in the country offering repairs and batteries for the original Accutrons (the vintage 214 and 218 - Yes, we have the parts!). Please note that Accutron Repairs generally take 10-12 weeks due to the volume of requests received.
- Case repairs are available, including Laser Welding if needed
- Quality repairs by experienced watch technicians take time. Please allow 4 to 8 weeks to complete repairs after you approve the estimate
- Please package your watch securely in a box (not a padded envelope). DO NOT send any original manufacturer's boxes or additional packaging as we cannot guarantee it will be returned to you.
- Due to the value and significance a watch may have to its owner, and for appropriate insurance in shipment, a signature will be required upon return delivery of the watch to you.