Casio G-Shock S Series - Black Case - Black Dial - Magnetic Resistance
Designed with the fashion forward women in mind, this GMAS120 series model focuses on the staple color of every wardrobe: black. Sized for women, this watch has a subtle gray face with digital/analog combination. Equally suitable for the gym, dance class, or casual weekends with friends.
- Shock resistant
- Magnetic resistant
- LED light
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
- 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- Home city/world time city swapping
- 1/1000 second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.999"
- Measuring modes: elapsed time, lap time, split time
- Others: Speed (0 to 1998 units/hour), distance input (0.0 to 99.9)
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1 minute increments and 1 hour increments)
- Other: auto-repeat
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed to year 2099)
- 12/24 hour format
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (speed)
- Digital: hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ± 15 seconds per month
- Approximate battery life: 3 years on CR1220
- Weight: 55g
- Case size: 49.0 x 45.9 x 15.8 mm
Princeton is an authorized Casio Retailer. All G-Shock, Baby-G, Edifice, Pro Trek and other Casio Products purchased from us include the Casio 1 Year Warranty. Plus, get an EXTRA YEAR when you register on casio.com with proof of purchase from us!
In stock items ordered by 3pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders over $99 qualify for FREE Standard delivery. Orders $99.00 and below ship for a flat rate of $5.99.
We Also Recommend