Casio G-Shock MTGM900 Series Mens Watch - Atomic - Stainless Steel - Tough Solar
Update the look of your performance timepiece with the contemporary style of this G-Shock atomic watch. Seen here in matte gray and taupe with stainless accents and featuring multi-band 6 atomic timekeeping and countdown timer.
- Multi-Band Atomic Timekeeping (US, UK, Germany, Japan, China) Receives time calibration radio signals which keep the displayed time accurate Auto receive function (up to 6 times per day/up to 5 times per day for China) Manual receive function Signal: US WWVB, UK MSF, Germany DCF77, Japan JJY40/JJY60, China BPC Frequency: US 60kHz, UK 60kHz, Germany 77.5kHz, Japan 40/60kHz, China BPC 68.5kHz
- Tough Solar Power
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- Full Auto EL Backlight with Afterglow
- World Time 31 times zones (48 cities + UTC), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 4 Daily alarms and 1 Snooze Alarm
- Hourly time signal
- 1/100 second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99"
- Measuring mode: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown Timer
- Input range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute incremants and 1-hour increments)
- Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 hour formats
- Button operation tone on/off
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Battery power indicator
- Power saving function
- Storage battery: Solar rechargeable battery
- Approx. battery life: 9 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- Module: 3406
Princeton is an authorized Casio Retailer. All G-Shock, Baby-G, Edifice, Pro Trek and other Casio Products purchased from us include the Casio 1 Year Warranty. Plus, get an EXTRA YEAR when you register on casio.com with proof of purchase from us!
In stock items ordered by 3pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders over $99 qualify for FREE Standard delivery. Orders $99.00 and below ship for a flat rate of $5.99.
We Also Recommend