Seiko Mens Prospex Dive Watch - Automatic - Gray Ion Finish - Blue Dial - 200M
This Seiko automatic dive watch has been nicknamed Turtle due to its cushion shape case. The watch is based on the very popular 6000 range of vintage Seiko dive watches. It has a distinctive graduated blue dial with a texture that resembles the surface of water. Offset with black bezel that has a blue portion that defines the first 20 minutes. The SRPD11 features a Seiko 24 jewel automatic (4R36) movement, a date display, highly luminous hands and markers treated with Lumibrite for awesome low light visibility and is self-winding.
- Special Edition
- Blue whale/wave patterned dial
- Automatic Diver
- Manual and automatic winding capabilities
- 21,600 vibrations per hour
- Power reserve: approximately 41 hours
- 24 jewels
- One way rotating elapsed timing bezel
- LumiBrite hands and markers
- Day/Date calendar
- Screwdown crown and caseback
- Case diameter: 45.0mm
- Stainless steel case and bracelet with Gray Ion Finish
- Water Resistance: Diver's Watch to 200 meters (660 feet). Meets ISO standards and is suitable for scuba diving.
- Caliber 4R36
Because we are authorized Seiko Retailers, you will receive a US Seiko 3 Year Manufacturer's warranty with your purchase
In stock items ordered by 3pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders over $99 qualify for FREE Standard delivery. Orders $99.00 and below ship for a flat rate of $5.99.
We Also Recommend