Casio G-Shock GSTEEL Watch - Gold-Tone Case - Digital/Analog - 200M
Designed with a bold black and gold color combination and a layered multi-dimensional design, this model maintains the sleekness of G-Shock's G-Steel line. Equipped with both analog and digital timekeeping, stopwatch with 1,000 hour timing capacity, and ISO64 magnetism resistance.
- Shock resistant
- 200m water resistant
- Magnetic resistant
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds),afterglow
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 999:59'59.99"
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Input range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (stopwatch indicator)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on SR927W×2
- Module 5553
- Size of case / total weight: 59.1 52.4 16.1 mm / 108 g
Princeton is an authorized Casio Retailer. All G-Shock, Baby-G, Edifice, Pro Trek and other Casio Products purchased from us include the Casio 1 Year Warranty. Plus, get an EXTRA YEAR when you register on casio.com with proof of purchase from us!
In stock items ordered by 4pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.