Reactor Mens Critical Mass - Swiss Quartz - Two-Tone - Chronograph - Blue Dial
Proving that toughness doesn't sacrifice style is the Reactor Critical Mass collection with classic styling and precise timekeeping. Featuring a unidirectional rotating bezel, triple o-ring screw down crown for superior water resistance, free floating lug system for a comfortable fit on any wrist, and Superluminova hands and markers to ease readability in low light conditions.
- Brushed Finished Case and Bracelet with Polished Genuine Gold Plated Accents
- Silver Sunburst Dial with Day and Date between the 4 and 5 o'clock position
- Unidirectional Rotating Bezel
- Chronograph with Minutes, Seconds and 24 Hour Dial. Adjustable "0" Chronograph Starting Point.
- Solid, Forged 316L Stainless Steel Case and Caseback
- Solid Screwbar to Case Attachment
- Extra Thick Hardened Mineral Glass Lens
- Triple O-Ring Screw Down Crown System
- Superluminova on Hands and Markers
- Swiss quartz movement
- Shock Resistant Movement Holder
- Square Profile Caseback Seal
- Over-Sized Screw Down Crown
- Double Push Button Fold Over Safety Clasp
- Water Resistant to 200 Meters (660 Feet)
- 40mm Case Width (Approximately 1 9/16")
- 13.2mm Case Thickness (Approximately 1/2")
- Weight: 198 Grams
Princeton Watches is an Authorized Reactor retailer, and your watch will include a Reactor 2 Year manufacturer's warranty - one of the best in the industry with a great turnaround time!
In stock items ordered by 4pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.
We Also Recommend