Tea, anyone? The answer is obvious with a kettle like this. From the quirky minds of Mackenzie-Childs, it’s a kitchen must-have in your choice of size and pattern. Your guests will be floored no matter which one you choose as they eat their cucumber sandwiches and get into the gossip. Complete with a wood-tone handle, it looks charming and so festive when not in use on your counter. An intricately designed knob tops it all off as you try to make the hardest choice of all: loose leaf or bag?
- Material: Enamelware (heavy-gauge, hand-glazed steel underbody with a hand-decorated pattern rimmed in bronze-tone stainless steel), wood handle and brass accents and carved faux-cinnabar bead on lid
- 2 qt: 8-1/2"L x 7"W x 10-1/2"H
- 3 qt: 10-3/4"L x 9"W x 12"H
- 2 qt
- 3 qt
- 2 qt: 2.4 lbs
- 3 qt: 3.75 lbs
- Care: Before using your kettle for the first time, remove all labels and wash thoroughly. Use low to medium heat only; never boil dry, as this could cause damage to both your kettle and cooktop. Tea kettle can be used ton both gas and electric/glass top stoves. Do NOT use on induction stove tops. Hand-wash with mild soap and dry immediately to preserve the finish.
- Collection: MacKenzie-Childs
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.