With a cascade of warm color, this waterfall cluster of rose garnets is so precious, you can't help but want to add them to your jewelry box. A solid mix of pear, marquise, oval and round cut garnets add up to nearly seven carats which gives this ring a large stone presence.
Two-tone scrollwork decorates along the side gallery, as prong settings gather the garnets into an elongated top. Using power in numbers, this ring's gemstones deliver a radiant rush of rosy resplendence.
- Metal: 18K rose gold embraced™ and rhodium plated sterling silver and palladium
- Stone Information: 27 various pear, marquise, oval and round modified-brilliant cut rose garnets
- Setting Type: Prong
- Approximate Total Weight: 6.95ctw
- Measurements: 1-1/4"L x 7/8"W x 7/16"H
- Collection: Gems en Vogue
- Country of Origin: India
- Limited one-year vendor warranty from the date of purchase. Please call 1-800-268-7962.
Check out the Ring Sizing Guide to find your ring size.
All weights pertaining to gemstones, including diamonds, are minimum weights. Additionally, please note that many gemstones are treated to enhance their beauty. View Gemstone Enhancements and Special Care Requirements for important information.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.