- If you lived in Devonshire, England around the turn of the century, you ordered the finest cabinetry available from John Gould, woodworker and tenant farmer to Lady Gertrude Roe. This Moment In Time clock offers an authentic facsimile of the wall clock that tracked the long hours John kept -- and helps recapture a past which celebrates the timeless essence of Old World craftsmanship.
- Antique dials are carefully mounted on laser cut, .25" thick, panel bases and feature antique-black hands and a quartz movement.
- Antiqued pendulum extends 5" beneath dial.
- Quartz, battery-operated movement requires one AA sized battery (not included).
- Designed and Assembled in the USA.
- Diameter of dial 13 inches (33 cm)
- 5.5 inches antiqued pendulum
- Weight 1.95 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Rediscover the art of great cooking and create delicious, flavorful meals with our exclusive line of high-quality kitchen essentials. The must-have for all home cooks with the latest innovative technologies to culinary necessities.
Gems En Vogue
Featuring eye-catching designs and bold colors, it's easy to fall in love with Gems en Vogue. Inspired by influential art movements and designed with modern styling, each piece makes a statement all its own.