Seiko Prospex Kinetic PADI Special Edition - Blue Dial - Black Silicone Strap
A few months after Seiko's first diver watch appeared two American dive enthusiasts decided that standards of training in diving needed to be raised and founded the Professional Association of Diving Instructors. Over the past fifty years, PADI™ has become the world's most trusted scuba diving training organization. With over 6,300 Dive Centers and more than 136,000 qualified PADI professional instructors around the world, PADI has issued an amazing 24 million certifications and has done more than any other organization to introduce diving to the world.
This new model uses the same two-layer case construction as the legendary 1975 model, but it does so in a modern way. The second Prospex PADI model has a case and dial design that is also a reminder of a classic, the 1970's Seiko 150m mechanical diver's. Famous for its unique shaped case, wide and clear hands and indexes, this watch is now widely collected and still has many admirers throughout the world. This model features PADI's characteristic red and blue color on the dial and bezel, and the PADI logo on the dial.
- Stainless steel case
- Seiko Kinetic movement - powered by the movement of your wrist
- Power reserve indicator function
- GMT indicator
- 6-month power reserve
- Date display
- One-way rotating elapsed timing bezel
- LumiBrite hands and markers
- Screwdown crown and see-through caseback
- Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Water resistant to 200 meters (660 feet)
- Durable silicone strap with tang buckle
- Caliber 5M85
- Alternate Reference: SUN065P1
- 47.5mm case width (approximately 1 7/8 inches)
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.
We Also Recommend