Reactor Gryphon Flat Dark Earth Mens Strap Watch - Nitromid Polymer Case - Date
Impressively built for military and active outdoorsmen, this Reactor Gryphon offers the best of both worlds. It features a forged 316L stainless steel core wrapped by a highly scratch resistant Nitromid polymer shell that has all of the benefits of a plastic timepiece but none of the drawbacks.
- Flat Dark Earth dial with Never Dark Illumination technology
- Nitromid polymer case with forged 316L stainless steel core
- Gryphon strap, combines a flat dark Earth rubber & nylon band
- 10-year lithium power cell
- Date window at the 6 o'clock position
- Water resistant to 200 meters (660 feet) - suitable for skin and recreational diving
- Screw-down crown with crown guards
- Solid screw-bar case-to-band attachment
- Solid forged case-back
- Case width 42mm (approximately 1 5/8 inches)
- Weight is approximately 95 grams
Princeton Watches is an Authorized Reactor retailer, and your watch will include a Reactor 2 Year manufacturer's warranty - one of the best in the industry with a great turnaround time!
In stock items ordered by 4pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.
We Also Recommend