Reactor Trident Mens Titanium - Bracelet - Black Nitride - NEVER DARK - Day/Date
- Black Titanium case and bracelet
- Black Dial with Day and Date at the 3 o'clock position
- Easy to grip unidirectional rotating bezel with Superlimova Indicator at the top and black indicators
- Solid Screw bar to Case Attachment; This system is nearly 8 times stronger than the typical spring bars typically used in watch construction. With this system you won't have to worry about losing your watch due to the band detaching from the case.
- Extra Thick Hardened Mineral Glass Lens; This K1-Hardened Mineral Crystal combines exceptional scratch resistance with unmatched shatter resistance.
- Triple O-Ring Screw Down Crown System; Extremely water resistant Triple O-Ring system not only provides extra protection when the crown is screwed in, but also provides protection to 100 Meters (330 Feet) if you happen to forget to screw the crown back in after setting your watch before getting in the water!
- Superluminova on Hands and Markers; The Swiss made Superluminova goes through a special application process to make these watches extremely visible when in a low lit area and will provide exceptional visibility for up to 8 Hours.
- NEVER DARK Technology: Not only is this watch equipped with one of the brightest Superluminova applications on the market, but also features Tritium capsules. Tritium is a radioactive gas that glows continuously for years so you can rest assured this watch will be legible in any amount of darkness. Radioactive? Worried? "Unlike radioactive isotopes that have been used on watches in the past, tritium poses no health risk to the wearer or to the workers who do the assembly. Tritium's radioactive decay produces only weak beta particles that are contained completely within the sealed glass tubes. Even if exposed, the weak beta particles do not posses enough energy to penetrate the outer layer of the human skin." - Reactor Sport Watches 2007 Catalog
- Shock Resistant Movement Holder; A special casing helps to protect the already Shock Resistant Japanese Quartz Movement from severe impacts.
- Square Profile Case Back Seal; Having more surface area than the typical O-Ring seal, this provides a significantly superior water-tight seal.
- Over-Sized Screw Down Crown; Large size makes it easy to grip, un-screw and set the date and time with ease
- Double Push Button Fold Over Safety Clasp; Folding, adjustable clasp snaps into place setting the push button release which holds it place; then has a safety clasp which folds over on to the clasp securing the band on your wrist.
- Comes encapsulated in a protective standing metal and polymer case and is revealed by rotating the outer case half. The watch comes with the bracelet average-sized (most watches come with the bracelet sized larger) and includes two extra links (in case you need the bracelet sized larger) packaged with the watch behind a magnetic closure in the bottom of the watch case along with the instruction and warranty booklet.
- Water Resistant to 200 Meters (660 Feet) with the Crown Screwed In
- 10 Year Lithium Battery
- 40mm Case Width (Approximately 1 1/4") not including the crown
- 13.2mm Case Thickness (Approximately 1/2")
- Weight: 192 Grams
Princeton Watches is an Authorized Reactor retailer, and your watch will include a Reactor 2 Year manufacturer's warranty - one of the best in the industry with a great turnaround time!
In stock items ordered by 4pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders $50.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS Ground delivery. Watch orders $149.00 or more qualify for FREE UPS 2nd Day Air delivery. Please note that FREE 2nd Day Air Delivery does not apply to clocks.
We Also Recommend