Reactor Heavy Water Digital Dive Watch - Extra Long Rubber Strap - Heat Timer
The HEAVY WATER re-writes the book on the ultimate timepiece for ocean adventures. The exceptional design of the stainless steel air-flow case keeps everything comfortable by allowing moisture to evaporate from under the watch.
- Matte Finished Stainless Steel Case
- Unique "Air Flow" Case Design
- Digital Display
- Air and Water Temperature Sensor
- Countdown Heat Timer
- Multiple Alarms
- Month, Day, Date, Year
- Unidirectional Rotating Bezel
- Solid, Forged 316L Stainless Steel Case and Caseback; Extra hard, marine-grade stainless steel permits fine finishing and resists corosion. Caseback is made to provide a superior fit, increased strength and water resistance.
- Secure screwed-on integrated genuine rubber strap
- Extra Thick Hardened Mineral Glass Lens; This K1-Hardened Mineral Crystal combines exceptional scratch resistance with unmatched shatter resistance.
- Electro Luminescent Backlight offers visibility for low-light, night-time and diving visibility
- Shock Resistant Movement Holder; A special casing helps to protect the movement from severe impacts.
- Square Profile Caseback Seal; Having more surface area than the typical O-Ring seal, this provides a significantly superior water-tight seal.
- The watch comes with an extra-long genuine rubber strap to accomodate a wet-suit with buckle clasp
- Water Resistant to 200 Meters (660 Feet)
- 39.6mm Case Width (Approximately 1 1/2") not including the crown
- 18.4mm Case Thickness (Approximately 3/4")
- Weight: 119 Grams
Princeton Watches is an Authorized Reactor retailer, and your watch will include a Reactor 2 Year manufacturer's warranty - one of the best in the industry with a great turnaround time!
In stock items ordered by 3pm Eastern time ship the same day.
All orders over $99 qualify for FREE Standard delivery. Orders $99.00 and below ship for a flat rate of $5.99.
We Also Recommend