Princeton Watches Repair Service
Watch Restoration | Rolex Service | Accutron Service
You've known Princeton Watches for more than fifteen years as one of the largest watch retailers on the web. Now, we offer expert post warranty service for all types of watches from high-end Swiss Mechanical watches to Quartz battery replacement.
Our techs have extensive training at the Rolex school in Lititz, PA and the prestigious American Watch and Clock Institute (AWCI). Added together, our technicians have over a century of experience in all phases of watch service. We have the latest equipment to provide post warranty service and repair for all watches, both fine mechanical and quartz.
Please note that we only offer post warranty service. If your watch is still covered by the manufacturer's warranty, please follow the instructions to obtain warranty service directly from the manufacturer. Note that battery changes and repairs to the outside of the watch are not normally covered by the warranty, however would be happy to assist you with these issues.
For additional information, you can contact us at 1-800-572-8263 between 8:30am and 5:00pm Eastern Standard Time and ask for our Repair Deparment or send us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Repair Information
- Our technicians will examine your watch to determine what repairs need to be made. You will then be contacted with the suggested repairs and the cost. At this time, you can decide which repairs are to be made, or if you would like the watch returned to you without repairs. Estimates to repair an item generally take 2 weeks.
- Software will track your watch step by step through our Service Department
- Watch winders and pressure testing equipment is provided by major watch manufacturers. Service and repairs include pressure testing if the watch requires it.
- Cases are polished and refurbished using equipment and materials recommended by top watch manufacturers
- We service and repair fine Swiss Mechanicals including Rolex and other fine manufacturers, using genuine manufacturer's parts. More about Rolex Service & Repair
- We will service or repair quartz watches of all types, including battery replacement and Seiko Kinetic service
- We are one of the few facilities in the country offering repairs and batteries for the original Accutrons (the vintage 214 and 218 - Yes, we have the parts!) more about Accutron Service and Repair. Please note that Accutron Repairs generally take 10-12 weeks due to the volume of requests received.
- Case repairs are available, including Laser Welding if needed
- Quality repairs by experienced watch technicians take time. Please allow 4 to 8 weeks to complete repairs after you approve the estimate
- Please DO PACKAGE your watch securely in a box (not a padded envelope). DO NOT send any original manufacturer's boxes or additional packaging as we cannot guarantee it will be returned to you.